Your Liver And Your Life
Research shows that one in every three people suffers from a slow and sluggish liver function. If you are one of those people, the chances are that your body is not getting rid of all the poisons within. Liver regeneration should be on your list of priorities.
The liver, however, is able to replace damaged tissue with new cells. If you are unfortunate enough to damage 50 or 60% of your liver due to excess use from drugs, alcohol or other means, the liver will repair completely after 30 days if no other complications arise.
Your liver will eventually fail if you do not look after it. By repairing your liver your body will function better, and you will feel vigorous and more active. This is because of many reasons.
Feeding The Liver
Failing to look after your liver in your youth, and then continuing with the common problem of unhealthy food and beer into your mid thirty’s, could seriously damage your liver, and leave you with liver disease.
Unfortunately, the liver does not repair well, and as it breaks down it functions much worse as it shrinks. There is a possibility that you may be born with a liver defect. Many think it is high cholesterol at birth but this can sometimes be your liver.
This means that your liver could be functioning at a rate less than 100%. If this is the case and you neglect it more as life goes on, there is a good chance that your liver will become badly damaged and almost beyond repair.
If you have liver disease or cirrhosis it is important to feed the liver the foods that it requires to boost its functions. There are a few small ingredients that have a long and genuine history for boosting the liver. Silly burn Marianus (Milk Thistle) is widely known due to its healing properties for liver disease. Rebuilding the remaining liver cells is vital to clear out waste products from your system. Failure to eat the right foods will make matters worse.
By taking milk thistle it will help in stimulating the production of the right toxic-neutralizing antioxidants so helping to improve the flow of bile and reducing liver complications. Milk thistle contains silymarin which can help to speed the growth of new liver cells. This is a great aid in cutting the risks of serious liver problems. This should be taken on a daily basis up to 300 mg daily.
Dandelion and Verbena Officinalis can also help in healing the liver and with digestive health. Natural remedies can be an effective alternative to aid in your liver health and vitality. A Soybean Extract – A fatty liver is a leading cause of liver problems. Taking a soybean extract called PPC which is short for polyenylphosphatidylcholine can help to stop this from happening and even slow the process in people who have already been diagnosed with liver damage.
Life Extension Ultra Soy Extract 150 Vegetarian Capsules
Health Cleanse and Detox Supplement with Milk Thistle
- MORE ENERGY, BETTER DIGESTION, BETTER YOU! That’s what a healthy liver can do. When your body’s largest internal organ is detoxified and in tip-top shape, you may find it easier to lose weight…not to mention more vibrant skin.
- CHANCA PIEDRA IS ESSENTIAL! So many liver support formulas neglect this incredible detoxifying herb. Chanca Piedra helps kick-start your digestive system so your liver can push toxins out of your body fast…
- GREAT TASTING & EASY TO USE! Our customers are amazed at how good this all-natural formula tastes, and it’s as simple as squeezing a dropper on your tongue – no clumsy pills, no water necessary!
- LIQUID FORMULA FOR DOUBLE ABSORPTION! Studies have shown that the body uses up to 98% of a liquid extract compared to only about 39-53% of a tablet or capsule. Furthermore, 87% of liquid formulas are absorbed in the first 20-30 seconds. Don’t waste money on lesser Liver Support supplements!
- INGREDIENTS FROM NATURE: Ingredients sourced from nutrient-dense plants and herbs, and formulated in the United States.
Check Your Diet
Your liver is your life. What you eat goes through the liver every day. Your liver takes time to sort out the foods that you eat and digest, and the liquids. Depending on what it is will depend on how long it takes to cleanse it.
If your foods are of poor quality your liver will need longer to clean them out. Depending on what you eat this can take a toll on your liver on a daily basis.
If you live an unhealthy lifestyle you will need to change your diet to repair or regenerate your liver or to lower your cholesterol. This has a number of good benefits for your health and your complexion.
By changing your diet you will lose that pasty look, the spots, and pale skin and will have more energy to burn. Your liver will regenerate and grow again. This can take up to 4 weeks for it to build new cells.
However, if you stick to your current method of living and do not allow the liver time to regenerate you will feel the effects as you get older in life. This can be substantial.
Liver Cleanse Detox & Repair Formula
- The liver can function better as it has fewer waste products to remove.
- Your cholesterol levels will lower and allow your blood to flow better.
- Your veins and arteries will have less visceral fat within and your blood will flow smoother.
- If you have a slow working liver the chances are you suffer from high cholesterol. Your doctor can tell you on how to change your diet.
- Those of us who like to keep fit generally look at what they eat and only step out of line when the urge arises.
- If that is you, then you need to take a look at the foods that will rebuild your liver.
Liver Supplements with Milk Thistle – Artichoke
- All-natural Effective supplements to promote strong functioning liver with milk thistle dandelion root artichoke beet root yarrow & chicory root all known for promoting healthy liver function
- Natural detox cleanse capsules reduce bloating while increasing flow for greater cognitive function. Effective pills for liver support. Supplements protect liver health.
- Milk thistle ingredient in complex known to nourish & help repair liver – Natural capsules stimulate new liver cell production – Milk thistle may lower cholesterol while improving skin health with anti-aging properties
- Dandelion root used as digestive tonic or skin toner & also supports urinary tract health – Artichoke provides liver support while stimulating the flow from the liver & reduces hangovers antioxidant filled complex contains rich ingredients to detox cleanse colon & body – Pure capsules promote healthy flow & immune system while increasing natural weight loss
- Antioxidant filled complex contains rich ingredients to detox cleanse colon & body – Pure capsules promote healthy flow & immune system while increasing natural weight loss
A Good Juice Drink For The Liver
TEAONIC MY LIVER MOJO
- MY LIVER MOJO: Let our unique blend of herbs help a sluggish, overworked liver cleanse and detox from your day to day stresses. This nourishing liver tea naturally works to help you feel more energized and focused.
- DETOX: What makes this shot of goodness so effective are its mindfully sourced ingredients – Beet Juice, Lemon Juice, Dandelion Leaf, Hibiscus Flowers, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Extract, Ginger Juice.
- ALL NATURAL: Our Liver Detox Mojo is certified vegan, USDA Certified Organic, and gluten free so that anyone can experience this tonic’s healing benefits!
- CINNAMON & GINGER: We use a special blend of these two herbs which support healthy digestion, healthy blood sugar levels, and of course incredible taste!
- READY TO GO: All of this herbal action is packed into a ready-to-go glass bottle, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. So drink and regain the strength and energy you need to conquer life’s everyday challenges!
Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
This will help to clean and detoxify the liver. It will also stimulate the production of bile to help cleanse both the bowels and the stomach.
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Boiled water
Citrus Fruits for Vitamin C
Vitamin C in your diet will help the liver to process fat and toxins and can cut down the amount of work that the liver has to do by up to 35%.
Foods That Clean & Help The Liver
Foods that contain flavonoids, magnesium, folate, iron, selenium, sulfate, selenium and vitamins b2, b3, b6, and b12, will help the liver to perform at its best.
Antioxidants are also a happy companion to the tasks of the liver. Antioxidants help stop the free radical cell development that can result from too much toxin consumption.
Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, and Soybeans are all high in Antioxidants.
Avocados are full of body benefiting goodness and should be part of your weekly diet. Due to their healthy contents, they will help the liver and reduce the levels of bad cholesterol.
There is research available that states that an avocado a week will help to repair the damaged liver in as little as 30 days.
Apples are good for liver function. They contain pectin, which binds with any heavy metals it may come into contact with and helps the body flush them out.
Heavy metals are found in the colon, and eating apples can cleanse this area.
The consumption of pectin can help relieve the liver’s workload because, without it, the liver would have to filter these heavy metals on its own.
Eating apples also help detoxify other substances from the body.
Broccoli is full of vitamins and antioxidants. This helps the liver in its fight against cholesterol. It is a great source of vitamins K and C, provides folate (folic acid) and potassium and fiber.
Vitamin C also builds collagen, which forms body tissue and strengthens the bones, and helps to heal cuts and wounds. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and protects the body from damaging free radicals.
Oatmeal has many benefits and lots of soluble fiber that bind to toxins in the digestive tract.
This enables removal before they cause any liver damage. Oatmeal is one of the best foods for all-around fitness and health and has many health benefits.
Yogurt helps to stabilize your body’ s blood sugar level, which helps it to stop fatty buildups. These healthy foods provide nutrients to the liver that aid in detoxification.
Try to create a structure for your diet that consists of complex carbohydrates.
Brown rice, lean protein, such as chicken, fish and beans, and organic fruits and vegetables.
These should be part of your weekly shopping list.
Consider Beetroot Juice
- BEET JUICE: Enjoy delicious juice made from 100% pure organic beets—every bottle contains over 0.75 pounds of beets
- HEALTHY JUICES: Stock up on great tasting healthy juices you and your family will love with this pack of 12, 8.4-ounce bottles of POMONA Pure Beetroot Juice
- ORGANIC JUICE: POMONA Pure Beetroot Juice is made from 100% pure certified USDA organic beets, are kosher certified and are completely gluten free
- COLD PRESSED JUICE: Our juices are cold pressed and are never from concentrate—they contain no preservatives or artificial flavors, no added sugar and not diluted
- SHIPPED IN GLASS BOTTLE: POMONA organic juices are shipped in non-toxic glass bottles which are BPA, BPS and DEHP free
Exercise To Help Your Liver
Walking is a great way of cutting your risks of liver cancer. Just 20 mins a day will reduce your chances of developing liver cancer by 15%.
Physical activity will increase the flow of oxygen. This will increase the activity in the liver’s detox process.
Consult your doctor before you start any type of cardiovascular exercise. Especially if you have not been active for some time.
Q & As on Liver Damage
- How do I look after my liver
- How do I repair my liver
- What foods should I eat that feeds the liver
- Is there an over the counter product for my liver
- How do I regenerate my liver
- What is the normal time for liver regeneration
- Is there a liver repair time frame
- Can the liver repair itself after years of drinking
- What is the fatty liver recovery time
- Are there any good liver repair supplements
- How to repair liver damage naturally
- Can I benefit from a multivitamin
11 Foods That Are Good for Your Liver
- Coffee is one of the best beverages you can drink to promote liver health. …
- Tea is know to be good for the health but it is also considered to be very helpful towards the liver. Green tea has been shown to help to cleanse the liver. However this is not everyone’s favourite cup of tea. Black tea has been shown in studies to reverse the fatty deposits in the liver.
- Grapefruit contains antioxidants that help to protect the liver. Best taken fresh and without sugar. Contains naringenin and naringin.
- Blueberries and Cranberries are both known to have properties that are good for the whole body in general and are one of the super foods.
- Grapes contain many benefits to the body and contain a variety of plant compounds.
- Prickly Pear has long been used in traditional medicine as a treatment for ulcers and wounds, and helps fight fatigue and liver disease.
- Beetroot Juice is one of my favourites and gives many health benefits which seem to include a boost to your whole system. It also helps to reduce inflammation in the liver.
- Cruciferous vegetables like Brussels sprouts and broccoli have great high fibre content and are high in plant compounds.