White Discharge in Urine
Table of Contents
- 1 White Discharge in Urine
- 1.1 Male Discharge None STD – White Discharge in Urine Male
- 1.2 Check Mate Infidelity Test Kit
- 1.3 What is it? How long does an uti last
- 1.4 What causes white discharge in urine?
- 1.5 Vaginal Health pH Test Strips
- 1.6 The Best Natural Remedies and Other Treatment Options
- 1.7 Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Male Discharge None STD – White Discharge in Urine Male
Your Urine is a great indicator of your health. A white discharge in urine is not an ideal situation to be in and could be concerning. You might not know it yourself, but your urine can give almost all the information regarding the condition of your body. It could also be an “STI” or a sexually transmitted disease passed on after unprotected sex.
The most basic sign is of your hydration levels. Apart from that, it can also convey whether the body has an infection. Medical professionals value urine significantly to find the cause of a particular disease and diagnose the same.
Sometimes, males experience a white discharge in the urine. Females have to face this issue. I have made sure that this article gives you all the knowledge to avoid any confusion and doubts.
Check Mate Infidelity Test Kit
What is it? How long does an uti last
Occurrence of a white discharge along with the urine could be a normal thing. It could also be the symptom of an underlying condition. You should understand that your urine shouldn’t have too much white discharge. Similarly, the discharge should not occur many times or regularly. In that case, it would be clear that there’s an underlying condition. The best thing to do then would be to visit a specialist and get proper a diagnosis for treatment.
What causes white discharge in urine?
Many factors cause a white discharge in urine. I list some of those factors below:
- Presence of mucus in urine – Mucus is present in your bladder and urethra naturally. They keep creating this substance to protect themselves against harmful bacteria and germs. With the help of mucus, they prevent infections of kidney and urinary tract. However, some mucus might also come in your urine discharge. You shouldn’t worry as it is normal.
Vaginal Health pH Test Strips
- It could be congestive prostatitis – Maybe your urine discharge is a little white because of the presence of semen. That could happen because of the condition called congestive prostatitis. It’s common. It occurs when the person sits for a prolonged duration the prostate experiences a great amount of pressure. The prostate might have semen because of rare ejaculation. Holding back ejaculation during masturbation or intercourse can also lead to this occurrence. If this condition persists for a long duration, consulting a doctor becomes important.
- Chlamydia is another reason – Males experience white discharge in urine because of Chlamydia. It’s a dangerous disease for the reproductive system of a woman. Therefore, get proper treatment if they diagnose you with this disease. It causes none white particles in urine female. It displays no prominent symptoms in women so they don’t find out about the infection soon.
The Best Natural Remedies and Other Treatment Options
Females also experience white flakes in their urine discharge. But their usual causes are plenty. Ovulation, the release of mucus before periods and phosphate debris are some common reasons for the occurrence of white flakes in their urine. Still, if you face this issue for a long time or if the condition is accompanied by irritation or a burning sensation, consult a doctor. It would be the best thing to do.
Penis problems. – Discharge from the penis.
White Discharge after urinating – White discharge after urinating.
Mucus in Urine: – What’s Causing it?.
Young Men’s health – Chlamydia
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
|Top||Seductive Delusions: How Everyday People Catch STIs||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Your Questions Answered (Q&A Health Guides)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Damaged Goods?: Women Living With Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sexually Transmitted Infections: Advances in Understanding and Management||Prime||Buy Now|
|Atlas of Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Clinical Aspects and Differential Diagnosis||Prime||Buy Now|
|Color Atlas & Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Third Edition (Handsfield, Color Atlas & Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Fourth Edition (Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Holmes))||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sexually Transmitted Diseases: A Physician Tells You What You Need to Know (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)||Prime||Buy Now|
|SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDs): A Detailed Manual for Medical Study and Practice||Prime||Buy Now|
|Fast Facts About Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): A Nurse’s Guide to Expert Patient Care||Prime||Buy Now|