What Is Mucus or White Discharge In My Urine
Being a man there is a good chance that at sometime early in your life you will get a white discharge in your urine. This is more than likely an infection from a disease you have caught from someone. Plain and simple.
Urinary Pain Relief
- FAST OVER-THE-COUNTER UTI SYMPTOM RELIEF AZO Urinary Pain Relief relieves pain, burning and urgency in as little as 20 minutes. Unlike general pain relievers, it is specifically formulated to address UTI pain and discomfort
- #1 CHOICE Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride is the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists specifically for urinary discomfort
- #1 MOST TRUSTED BRAND. Before you can see a doctor or until the antibiotic starts to work, relieve painful UTI symptoms FAST with over-the-counter urinary pain reliever AZO Urinary Pain Relief Maximum Strength
- DIRECTLY TARGETS SITE OF DISCOMFORT, so you can experience relief in as little as 20 minutes – something you won’t get with general pain relievers. AZO Urinary Pain Relief soothes the urinary tract
- #1 most trusted brand
Table of Contents
What is the treatment for white discharge in my urine?
To get rid of this you will more than likely need to go and see a specialist. Once you see a mucus or discharge you will more than likely not be able to just sit there and wait for it to go away, or take a paracetamol and hope for the best. It is best to seek professional advice and either go and see your doctor, or go directly to a hospital to the relevant specialist department.
Urine is a great indicator of your health. You might not know it yourself, but your urine can give almost all the information regarding the condition of your body. The most basic sign is of your hydration levels. Mucus in your urine is not a good sign and needs attention.
Apart from that, it can also convey whether the body has an infection. Medical professionals value urine significantly to find the cause of a particular disease and diagnose the same. If you are at all worried about the issue you should book an appointment with your doctor and go to get his or her advise.
Sometimes males experience a white discharge in the urine. Females have to face this issue as well. I have made sure that this article gives you all the knowledge to avoid any confusion and doubts.
The issues you could face that are all more than likely the same problem.
- White discharge in my urine male
- White mucus in urine females
- Bloody mucus in your urine male and female
- White discharge in urine male
- White discharge in urine female
In all of the above cases you should should go and see your doctor so you can receive an opinion and treatment for the cause.
Is it Serious?
Occurrence of a white discharge along with the urine could be a normal thing. It could also be the symptom of an underlying condition. You should understand that your urine shouldn’t have too much white discharge.
Similarly, the discharge should not occur many times or regularly. In that case, it would be clear that there’s an underlying condition. The best thing to do then would be to visit a specialist and get proper a diagnosis for treatment.
What Causes White Discharges in Urine?
Many factors cause a white discharge in urine. Some of those factors are listed below:
Presence of Mucus in Urine
Mucus is present in your bladder and urethra naturally. They keep creating this substance to protect themselves against harmful bacteria and germs. With the help of mucus, they prevent infections of kidney and urinary tract.
However, some mucus might also come in your urine discharge. You shouldn’t worry as it is completely normal.
It Could be Congestive Prostatitis
Maybe your urine discharge is a little white because of the presence of semen. That could happen because of the condition called congestive prostatitis. It’s quite common. It occurs when the person sits for a prolonged duration the prostate experiences a significant amount of pressure.
The prostate might have some semen because of rare ejaculation. Holding back ejaculation during masturbation or intercourse can also lead to this occurrence. If this condition persists for a long duration, consulting a doctor becomes important.
Male Masturbation Cup
- Are you looking for a present for solo fun? then you’ll love this vagina masturbator cup. Featuring a realistic vagina orifice at one end, this male masturbator offers the best experience of both worlds for you. This portable size makes this masturbator sex toy great for use while staying at home or traveling whenever you’re craving a little action on the go.
- REALISTIC TEXTURE FOR ADDITIONAL THRILLS: Made of high quality and body safe thermoplastic rubber material, this male masturbator cup delivers amazingly realistic sensations and life like detail for you. The realistic textured and ribbed tunnel stimulation on the penis with each thrusting, brings you the marvelous sexual experience. This two-sided sex toy is soft and tight offering a realistic feel for the ultimate stroking experience.
- ADJUSTABLE SUCTION CUP FOR HANDS-FREE USE: This masturbator cup for men is designed with a unique swiveling suction cup which can grab to any smooth hard surface to provide hands free fun. You can also unscrew the suction cup and the easy-grip exterior is designed to fit comfortably and easily in your hand. You can even remove the plastic case, and adjust the intensity of the sucking sensation just by twisting the base of the man stroker.
- REMOVABLE SLEEVE FOR SUPER EASY CLEANING: Removable, open ended and waterproof sleeve make this double-ended masturbator toy easier to clean and maintain since you can simply flush it out with water after each use. The pocket stroker measures 8.25 inches long from top to bottom, with up to 6.5 inches insertable. The compact size makes it easier to hide in your bedroom or your luggage. Create your ideal stroking experience with this stroker!
- TIPS:Discreet Package — All adult products are packed in discreet box to protect your privacy. 24-Hour professional after-sales service, please feel free to contact us if you’re not satisfied with our product.
Chlamydia Could Also Cause Mucus
Males experience white discharge in urine because of Chlamydia as well. It’s a dangerous disease for the reproductive system of a woman. Therefore, get proper treatment if you are diagnosed with this disease.
It doesn’t cause any white particles in the urine of females. It displays no prominent symptoms in women, so they don’t find out about the infection until they have had the issue for some time. This could be a problem for the partner as he/she may catch the infection from the female.
Females also experience white flakes in their urine discharge. But their usual causes are plenty. Ovulation, the release of mucus before periods and phosphate debris are some common reasons for the occurrence of white flakes in their urine.
Still, if you face this issue for a long time or if the condition is accompanied by irritation or a burning sensation, consult a doctor. It would be the best thing to do. The information provided here is just that. It is not professional advice.
Penis problems │ Discharge from the penis.
Health24. (2018). White discharge after urinating.
Healthline. (2018). Mucus in Urine: What’s Causing it?.
Yourngmenshealthsite.org. (2018). Chlamydia │ Young Men’s health.