Oat bran is mainly used as a breakfast cereal that is normally turned into porridge by most who use it. However Oat Bran can be consumed on its own, cold with a small amount of milk to provide excellent benefits and nutrition for the body.
- Packed With Nutrients. Oat bran has a well-balanced nutritional composition. …
- High in Antioxidants
- May Reduce Heart Disease Risk Factors
- May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels
- May Support Healthy Bowels
- May Provide Relief for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- May Lower Your Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- May Aid Weight Loss
Consumed with just a little semi skimmed milk, or with fruit, or nuts, or both it is an excellent way to get the day started. It will provide many nutritional benefits that other breakfast cereals do not. Well worth considering or adding to your breakfast foods.
A 50 gram serving provides
367 mg of Phosphate
Oat bran has an outer layer that is a by product of milling. Oat bran is rich in soluble fibre and boasts several beneficial properties.
Studies have shown that a regular intake of oat bran can
- reduce cholesterol
- Improve glycemic control
- Ease digestive disorders
- Boost immunity
Oat Bran can be mixed with Yoghurts, smoothies, muffins and pancakes, and is excellent as a plain old breakfast cereal. Any cereal that provides a reduction on Cholesterol should be added to your weekly breakfast list.
By eating healthy breakfast cereals you will be adding years to your life. Not only do they give you added energy that is sustained throughout the day, they lower your cholesterol, which is a very important factor in day to day life. By eating oat bran cereals or as part of a mixture in cakes or breads you will be eating a healthy and recommended food.
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious. …
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides. …
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan. …
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage. …
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control. …
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
Doctors and nutritionists highly recommend making oatmeal a part of your diet and having it as your healthy morning meal. The secret is simple: good-quality environmentally friendly oats help you feel and look better on the inside and out.
Video – 10 MILLION Views