Mucus In My Urine What Is It?
Being a man there is a good chance that at some time early in your life you will get a white discharge in your urine. This is more than likely an infection from a disease you have caught from someone. Plain and simple.
Urinary Pain Relief
- Urinary Pain Relief relieves pain, burning, and urgency in as little as 20 minutes.
- It is specifically formulated to address UTI pain and discomfort
- The No1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and specifically for urinary discomfort
- AZO Urinary Pain Relief soothes the urinary tract within 20 minutes
What is the treatment for white discharge or mucus in my urine?
To get rid of this you will more than likely need to go and see a specialist. Once you see mucus or discharge you will more than likely not be able to just sit there and wait for it to go away, or take paracetamol and hope for the best. It is best to seek professional advice and either go and see your doctor or go directly to a hospital to the relevant specialist department.
Urine is a great indicator of your health. You might not know it yourself, but your urine can give almost all the information regarding the condition of your body. The most basic sign is your hydration levels. Mucus in your urine is not a good sign and needs attention.
Apart from that, it can also convey whether the body has an infection. Medical professionals value urine significantly to find the cause of a particular disease and diagnose the same. If you are at all worried about the issue you should book an appointment with your doctor and go to get his or her advice.
Sometimes males experience a white discharge in the urine. Females have to face this issue as well. I have made sure that this article gives you all the knowledge to avoid any confusion and doubts.
The issues you could face are all more than likely the same problem.
- White discharge in my urine male
- White mucus in the urine of females
- Bloody mucus in your urine male and female
- White discharge in the urine of males
- White discharge in the urine of females
In all of the above cases, you should go and see your doctor so you can receive an opinion and treatment for the cause.
Is Mucus In My Urine Serious?
The occurrence of a white discharge along with urine could be a normal thing. It could also be the symptom of an underlying condition. You should understand that your urine shouldn’t have too much white discharge.
Similarly, the discharge should not occur many times or regularly. In that case, it would be clear that there’s an underlying condition. The best thing to do then would be to visit a specialist and get proper a diagnosis for treatment.
What Causes White Discharges in Urine?
Many factors cause a white discharge in urine. Some of those factors are listed below:
Presence of Mucus in Urine
Mucus is present in your bladder and urethra naturally. They keep creating this substance to protect themselves against harmful bacteria and germs. With the help of mucus, they prevent infections of the kidney and urinary tract.
However, some mucus might also come in your urine discharge. You shouldn’t worry as it is completely normal.
It Could be Congestive Prostatitis
Maybe your urine discharge is a little white because of the presence of semen. That could happen because of a condition called congestive prostatitis. It’s quite common. It occurs when the person sits for a prolonged duration and the prostate experiences a significant amount of pressure.
The prostate might have some semen because of rare ejaculation. Holding back ejaculation during masturbation or intercourse can also lead to this occurrence. If this condition persists for a long duration, consulting a doctor becomes important.
Male Masturbation Cup
- Are you looking for a present for solo fun? then you’ll love this vagina masturbator cup. Featuring a realistic vagina orifice at one end, this male masturbator offers the best experience of both worlds for you. This portable size makes this masturbator sex toy great for use while staying at home or traveling whenever you’re craving a little action on the go.
- Made of high-quality and body-safe thermoplastic rubber material
- The realistic textured and ribbed tunnel stimulation on the penis
- This masturbator cup for men is designed with a unique swiveling suction cup
- Removable, open-ended, and waterproof sleeve make this double-ended masturbator toy easier to clean and maintain
- All adult products are packed in discreet boxes to protect your privacy
Chlamydia Could Also Cause Mucus
Males experience white discharge in urine because of Chlamydia as well. It’s a dangerous disease for the reproductive system of a woman. Therefore, get proper treatment if you are diagnosed with this disease.
It doesn’t cause any white particles in the urine of females. It displays no prominent symptoms in women, so they don’t find out about the infection until they have had the issue for some time. This could be a problem for the partner as he/she may catch the infection from the female.
Females also experience white flakes in their urine discharge. But their usual causes are plenty. Ovulation, the release of mucus before periods and phosphate debris are some common reasons for the occurrence of white flakes in their urine.
Still, if you face this issue for a long time or if the condition is accompanied by irritation or a burning sensation, consult a doctor. It would be the best thing to do. The information provided here is just that. It is not professional advice.
Penis problems │ Discharge from the penis.
Health24. (2018). White discharge after urinating.
Healthline. (2018). Mucus in Urine: What’s Causing it?.
Yourngmenshealthsite.org. (2018). Chlamydia │ Young Men’s health.